Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Of Paranoia and Delusions of Grandeur

I came across this MP3 of Jason Bermas on Lone Lantern Radio, which I guess is one of those kooky radio shows like Alex Jones has. In any case, both Bermas and the host were amusing. Right before a break, the host starts going off on us for some reason:

Gary Frenchi: You know those guys, I guess… at the Screw Loose Change blog, they came out and said that they were plotting against you guys. They got exposed too, you know we're exposing everyone who is trying to expose 9/11 truth.

I am still trying to figure out what exactly he meant by that. Perhaps he still thinks the fake Pat is real? And after watching Jason Bermas running around in his underwear in one of their vanity films, I really don't want them exposing anything.

Later, Bermas shows that he is not letting hangin' with Charlie Sheen go to his head:

Bermas: It is going to be interesting to see what kind of an audience we are going to reach, outside of what we already have. I mean is this thing going to spill over, to where we are going to have people on the streets immediately? Are we going to have an independent inquiry demanded by the people? I mean is there going to be mob rule? Is this thing going to be banned in some states? It is a rollercoaster ride waiting to happen, Gary. I wish I had all the answers.

Yeah, OK, I will have to start stockpiling food and beer just in case mob rule breaks out.... Right at the end he exposes the 9/11 truth movement as the biggest thing since Amway:

Well I just want to encourage people to go out and do their own thing man. People like you, myself, and others have really been able to change the lives of millions of people across the world.

Maybe he should start doing late night infomercials? "Do you want to change your life? Call now 1-800-LOO-SERS"

Labels: