Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yet Another Fruitloop

I haven't paid all that much attention to the upcoming Vancouver 9-11 crackpot conference, but Nico Haupt has. He points out that some of the people who are going to be featured at that conference have ties to the US government and to UFO quackery.

One of the conference speakers is Dr. Bill Deagle. Deagle apparently has a show on GCN called the "Nutrimedical Report", where he is described as "a profile physician who dissects the lies behind the current push to cultural acceptance of designer babies, embryo harvesting and animal - human hybrids, euthanasia - on demand from the state or corporations, transhuman cyborg technology, implantable mind control chips, the National and Global ID plans with specific documented technical details."

As if that wasn't loopy enough, check out this wackery from Deagle:

On Saturday, April 24, 1999, I had a supernatural visitation with the angel Gabriel last night. Before I settled in bed to sleep last night, I was in prayer. I prayed in tongues privately, and as always, heard the immediate translation in English of the audible Voice of God.

He said, "If you are obedient and seek wisdom in prayer tonight, I will reveal to you a great revelation. Go to your vitamin cabinet and take two specific nutrient capsules and pray until you are sound asleep, and I will send forth the angel Gabriel from the Throne Room to show you what you must tell My people!!"

In the middle of the night, in the spirit, Gabriel came to me in a dream-vision. He said, "Arise, and come with me to Kosovo. I must show you a Great Revelation, so the people will believe that the Father has sent you to warn his people of many things, for the time is short and judgment is coming as swiftly as eagle's wings."

Labels: