Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Troofstock's Coming!

Remember Woodstock? Three days of music with bands like Santana, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Crosby Stills & Nash, etc?

Well, Troofstock's coming. Three days of... well, one hour of music on one day, ten hours of 9-11 "Truth" movies (Terrorstorm, LCFC, Improbable Collapse and Zeitgeist, LCFC again) followed by two hours of presentations by Steven Jones and Richard Gage, followed by a panel discussion with those two, Dylan Avery, and Daniel Sunjata (celebrity Troofer). Followed four days later by yet another screening of Loose Change Final Cut.

I know, I know, you're wondering how much it's going to cost. Would you believe me if I told you it's going to cost $50? Of course you wouldn't because it's not going to run you $50, or even $40, or even $30, or even $20. It's FREE! Woooot! Unlike Woodstock, which was supposed to cost money until the hippies tore down the fences and swarmed in for nothing, this event is value-priced. And the venue seats 800 (!).

Update: Please lay off the coarse commentary regarding San Diego "Truther" Abby. I didn't appreciate it when Dylan and his cronies made similar comments regarding Abby Scott (the debunking Abby), and I don't appreciate it from "our" side. I am deleting several comments. Knock it off!

Labels: